Friday 7 February 2014

It's A New Year!

Hi all - well I can't believe we're in to February 2014 already...where is the time going?  

I discovered that the post I spent ages researching and writing about my favourite Christmas digi's didn't publish...sorry about that people - guess I didn't press the all important button!

I've had a busy few weeks with some time away for my baby girls 11th birthday (11, seriously, how did that happen?).  We headed for a couple of days by the sea...judging by this happy smiling face I think she may just have enjoyed it!  Big crashy waves, log fires and hot chips - medicine for the soul.

I also had a wee pinterest "saw it, made it" moment with her cake....it turned out pretty well although it is harder than you would think to get chocolate fingers to stand up and stick.  Also had a wee bit of a moment in the supermarket buying all the chocolate - could see the business man in front of me looking at all my stuff on the conveyor and laughing away while I'm standing telling him "I'm not a chocaholic honest, I'm making a cake", good thing I am not easily embarrassed.  The best part of all was the squeals of "Mum, that's totally awesome" from the birthday girl herself, and it even elicited an "oh wow" from my Dad which is high praise indeed...


And now for some craftiness...I have finally got my act together and added a "Buy Me Now" folder to my facebook page here  .  This is (I hope) permanently pinned to the top of the page, has prices and contains all my pre-made stock.  At the moment it is filled with notelets, bookmarks, C6 & square cards, and of course some fairies too.  Here's a wee taster...





I will be adding to this as I go along, so keep your eyes peeled there as well as here.  At the moment I don;t have enough hours in the day for all the new designs winging around my head!

That's me for tonight...I need my beauty sleep ready to attend a couple of exciting events tomorrow...I will take lots of pics and share (if you like your food then trust me, these are not to be missed!)

Thanks for looking, 

Keep smiling

Ruth xx

fairy-heaven@hotmail.co.uk
www.facebook.com/fairyheaven

4 comments:

Kate M said...

Your cake looks well delicious - yummy!! Your cards are pretty and I love your little fairies!
xxx

Tracy said...

All really beautiful creations xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

A fabulous collection xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are lovely and the cake is a WOW
Hugs
Linda xxx