Tuesday 8 November 2011

Snow Cozy!

I don't know where time's going at the moment...can't believe its nearly the end of the year. Just been editing some firework night pictures and am shocked by the size of both my daughter and my nephew. The pair of them have grown so much recently, and all of a sudden I feel so so old! And it was school photos today and again I feel blown away by how grown up my baby looks!

Less ranting and on to craftiness then!

Today I had a wee play with the Sugar Nellie "Snow Cozy" stamp on a diamond fold. I added some paper piecing for his hat, scarf, gloves and boots and coloured with my trusty polychromo pencils. The papers are the Do Crafts Honey & Hugs Christmas ones from last year.




Here are the polychromo pencil colours I used...I'm definately getting pretty organised lol!



Thats me for tonight, I am absolutely frozen and going to go make a cup of tea and have a hot bath, then wrap myself up in my duvet!


Have a great night and stay warm everyone!


Ruth x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the shape and the colours and the image is sooo cute!
Lindsay xx