Thursday 10 November 2011

The morning after...

A wee unplanned blog from home because my wee wounded soldier managed only a half morning at school before she got too sore! She is currently tucked up in my bed with her thumb soaking in warm water watching Enchanted on dvd! I love Enchanted! It's such a feel good movie! I want to be Giselle and go through life singing , wearing gorgeous dresses and still believing in "true loves kiss" and "happily ever after"! I am such an old cynic!


I've got a "Gran" card to share with you today. I used the Bloom & Grow range from Trimcraft for these. Despite buying 3 lots of this range I am rapidly running out which is disappointing because they are so cheery and pretty!


I used my stamping up punches to create the flowers





Thank you so much for looking, I am off to get ready for tonights class!


Take care & keep smiling,

Ruth

x

No comments: