Friday 9 September 2011

Summer Bloom!!

How cold and wintery is the weather at the moment?! Frozen!!! That's summer firmly gone, and Daisy pointed out that she thought we'd skipped Autumn and gone straight to Winter, and I'm beginning to think she could be right you know!

So this brings me nicely onto another hidden treasure from my craft cupboard - Do Crafts "Summer Bloom". Here's a wee decoupage butterfly to start off with!


These papers are so so so pretty!


Got a fayre on tomorrow in Tillicoultry so going to head to bed now, but got some more samples I've been making today that I'll upload tomorrow!


Thank again so much for looking - and any questions or queries please mail me at ruth@fairyheaven.co.uk, or find me on Facebook under Fairy Heaven Designs!


Sweet dreams everyone xxx

1 comment:

kayc said...

Such a pretty card Ruth. I do so enjoy Thursday evenings. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x