Tuesday 19 April 2011

Nostalgia

Afternoon! What a cracker of a day! Have been out and about today, rushing about and not actually achieving much! About to attempt to make stroganoff for tea though which could be an absolute disaster as I am not a natural cook!!! Fingers crossed everyone!

I've had a wee play with the BEAUTIFUL Forever Friends nostalgia range for blokes. They are so pretty! Such gorgeous colours! First is an easel card...



Then an A5 ...love how these are so different and softer to the normal mens stuff...


I am going to be so upset when I use up this range, because I really struggle with mens cards normally!


And my folksy pick of the day My Pink Cow . Bought this brooch for my mum and it is just too cute for words! (Her logo's really fab too!)
Thats me for today...till soon , take care and keep smiling

xxx



No comments: