Sunday 22 August 2010

My First Award!!!!!

WOWEEEEEEE I've received my first award from the lovely Debbie @ Much Ado About Paper and I'm super excited! She is mega talented which makes it all the more flattering!!


So to accept my award I have to:
1)Thank the person who gave me the award - the fab Debbie who I've mentioned above
2)Put the award on my blog - DONE DONE DONE!
3)List 3 things I love about myself - OK tricky! Well I love being Daisys mum, I love my job at Flawless Designs and I love my family and how supportive they are
4)Post a favourite photo: My Superstar Daughter cheering at a summer funday!5)Tag 5 other people to receive the award - ONLY 5!!! Tricky again ! So here goes...

1. That's Life
2. CraftyLittleMia's Blog
3. Promarker KnowHow
4. Crafty Makes
5. Kirsty Wiseman's Blog

Hope you enjoy reading these blogs as much as I do!!

xxx

4 comments:

Emma Williams said...

Hi Ruth...

Just wanted to say a big, BIG thank you for my award!! YAY!!! I'm so glad you liked my blog and that we've become friends on Twitter...I'll look forward to chatting with you more!! :)

Have a fab week and now, I'm off to find 5 other people to receive an award and will be posting the results, asap....

Thanks again...
Hugs,
Emma
xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Big congratulations Ruth, for getting an award and thank you so much for thinking of me to pass such a yummy looking award onto! Love the piccy of your daughter. Have a lovely weekend. Kim

Anonymous said...

Many congrats on your blog award, Ruth! I love the photo of your daughter - she looks so happy! x

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. fanciful, extraordinarily intriguing!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://kalasznikow.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,5315/]opony[/url]