Saturday 24 July 2010

Lucious Locks & Box Cards!

Happy Saturday all!

Well I have learned a valuable lesson today...an £18 hair cut can make you feel like a whole new, confident, gorgeous woman! Had a trip to the Inside Out Lifestyle Spa this morning and feel amazing. It is a long long time since I've had my hair cut because I wasn't a huge fan of hairdressers...until today! Gorgeous cut (scarily my hair is still shoulder length and there was more on the floor than there now is on my head!), mega easy to look after and an AMAZING price! Colour for me next time I think! Have ceremoniously thrown out the hair clips I wore all the time because I can now wear my hair down! Seriously could recommend this place, and for me to recommend a hairdresser is huge! Actually can't wait to go back and wish I'd had all my hair chopped off ages ago. Very happy bunny today :-D

Anyway enough about my new look! Here's my box card from last weeks classes...I used the Kars "Ollyfant" stamps, some Basic Grey papers, some distress ink to get rid of the stark white card, and some flower soft and was quite pleased with the outcome! (All the images are from one set of stamps!)


Took quite a while to make with all the cutting, stamping, colouring and paper piecing but think it was worth it!

In other news have been super organised and ordered Daisys school bag from Etsy last night. Now anyone who knows me knows how last minute I usually am so this is pretty impressive for me! We've gone for the most "Gorjuss" bag...see what you think ... I adore this range...they always make smile. Took us a while to decide which bag to order because they are all beautiful! Have a few of her cards framed in my living room too.
That's me for today!
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday,
Ruth
xx

1 comment:

Gillian watt said...

Lovely cards and love Daisy's bag!!xx