Friday 25 September 2009

My Minds Eye Cards & Mirrors

Well here are the cards & mirrors we did with the My Minds Eye Christmas papers, but the pictures are RUBBISH lol!! These papers are all shiny and sparkly and lovely but it hasn't shown up great at all...they're up in the shop tho so feel free to come and touch the lushness lol!!

I used the Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge for most of them and the narrow cards are the offcuts from the square ones (waste not want not!)


Used up the scraps for this one...












how do I take a pic of a mirror without getting a reflection of either myself or anything else ugly in it...answers on a postcard please (or in the comments will do lol!)


Here I seem to be getting better at this blogging regularly thing!!!!
I made the samples for next weeks class today and I love them...it's "Chalk It Up" using loads of different chalk techniques and made some samples with the most GORGEOUS Penny Black acrylic stamps ever...a really cute wee bear! I've broken from the norm and done him lilac and he's lovely! (should that be she if she's lilac?!?!?!?!)
Hope you all have a fab weekend.
x

No comments: