Saturday 19 September 2009

Make Make Make!!!

Well, the back to school craziness started straight away this year...the big jump to Primary 3 means homework every night and 10 word spelling tests every week!!!! 10 words I tell you, a lot when your 6! She's come home tonight with 2 A4 pages to learn for her part in the school assembly so acting every night for me for the next 2 weeks.


Made loads over the last wee while so will just put a wee selection on just now and add more when I can over the next few days....I know I know I'm really really bad at regular updates but life seems to take over and I never seem to have a second!! (Plus think I'm harbouring a wee bit of depression at entering the last year in my twentie since my last blog...the realisation has hit hard and don't want to drag everyone down with me!!)

Had a play with some of the stamps from the Popcorn range and what gorgeous big stamps they are!! Coloured these with whispers markers and my trusty newly discovered blender pen...I seriously don't know what I did without it. It's so much handier than my water brush and can be used with Sakura pens, chalk, ink and just about anything else non permanent.




It's hard to see from the picture but when I came into work after making this the genius that is Isobel had glossy accented up the balloons and they are fab!! (So gonna miss her next week when she's away aunning herself again)

The next lot are using the Green Stack from DCWV...the papers are something like 70% reclycled and have a really gorgeous texture to them. The quality is fab. I have to admit to being a bit worried when I saw they were recyled but they really are nice to use...and patterns to die for!! (There must be a self help group somewhere for this out of control patterned paper addiction of mine...any ideas anyone?)




We did a class last week with the new My Minds Eye Christmas papers...glad to see the class were "oohing" & "aahing" over these as much as I was! Will update those pics soon!
Hope your all doing well and smiling, and that those of you who have been missing the past few weeks due to being poorly are getting better really soon (and you know who you are!) because we are missing you!
xx










No comments: