Sunday 27 September 2009

Creative Cardmaking Issue 6

So this week I have FINALLY had a chance to play with the papers from Creative Cardmaking Issue 6. Now anyone who knows me knows about my obsession with patterned papers, and I have had my eye on these papers for a wee while. Colours are gorgeous, toppers are gorgeous, sentiments are gorgeous....in fact all in all I think it's fairly safe to say I think these papers are gorgeous!!!! So here are my makes so far...


Dragonfly decoupage on patchwork paper.

Card is 5.5" square This is made using the offcut from a 5.5" square card cut from A4. I have added two small punched hearts for leaves using an Xcut punch...

Again 5.5" square (how much do I love square cards lol!) ...

DL size this time....


and a wee gift tag...

I still have a decoupage & loads of toppers and patterned papers left. I can't tell you how much I love these papers and how far they are going!!! Don't think I will ever have enough time to make all the cards I want to make with them...although I really don't want to use any other papers at the moment so you never know!!! In fact I think I might even buy a second copy before we sell out because I love the papers so much (just don't tell Richard who will have a fit as patterned paper really is not something we lack in our lives!!!!)

Hope you like these!!! Feedback, positive and negative, gratefully received lol!!

Have a fab week everyone, and thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

Night night xx

No comments: